CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday

fake happiness ?

this is what we called fake happiness ?

yeah , I'm one of them !

Life is okay , but , sometimes everything seems to mixed up. Little things make me itchy , not bouncy . Susah nak explain , sebab everything look totally different from afew months backward.

Admit it !

Sometimes , i have to face immatured person to deal something with. OMG ! It is entirely different from my previous buddies that I ever had. Dah masuk kolej ni , satu batch bukan umur same lagi kan ? Age is only a number , but .....

Why ?

Err, i dont even know the reasons. The gap is too small , only a year younger than me. Some people still still behave like too childish. Yeah , it is cute being childish BUT dont behave like this EVERYDAY !

Sorry , I mean it !

Tapi tak semua macam tu , only a few of 'em. btw , saya cuba untuk menerima keadaan ini seadaanya. make it works slowly.

thats it , tcre people :)

No comments: