CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday

tag.tag.tag.

once you're tag . u gotta do this survey. love it or hate it. just do it.
and since my fwen tagged me in this,so i guess,why dont i give a try :))


What is the first letter of the name of the person you can't stop thinking about?
-H..[my superman]


Straight/Gay/Bi?
-Straight lorr


Latest news?
-baru lps jpj driving test


I want _____.
-my beloved fwems..[mizz da summax time mif koram!]


Have you had your first kiss?
-nope!


This weekend _____.
-is fun!i have a date wif old skoolmates..reunion! :)


Your love.
-hafifi..cayam kamoo olwezz!


Got a website?
-yeah!


Last week I kissed _____.
-my mami :) u r my idol now n 4eva~


I need _____.
-evryone!


If I could marry one celebrity, it would be ______.
-aaron aziz![bangang amik laki oram..]


Your favourite people are?
-family.fwems.my superman


Talk about your ex / last relationship.
-i hate u damn much![sori but datz da fact!]


3 things you can't live without?
-money.handphone.clothes


Significant other or flings?
-flings


On a scale of 1-10, rate yourself.
- 5


Tomorrow I will be _______.
-at home.wif beloved family


Hypocrite or bitch?
-bitch


I like ______.
-myself


I hate ______.
-liars!


status now : D O N E ~!!

No comments: